The top level entrance examination for getting admission to various engineering and architecture courses in top level colleges in India, JEE Main is conducted by CBSE. Candidates from both India and outside India can apply for this entrance exam.
The dates for the entrance exam has been released as-
- Online notification was released on 18th November, 2016
- Application forms began from 1st December, 2016
- Last Date to submit the application form falls on 2nd January, 2017
- Correction in the application form can be made in third week of January, 2017
- Admit card will release in the first week of March, 2017
- Offline exam date will be on 2nd April, 2017
- Online exam date falls on 8th April, 2017 and 9th April, 2017
How to apply?
To apply for the entrance exam the candidates have to follow some simple steps which are mentioned as-
- First of all, the candidate is required to visit the official website of the entrance exam
- Click on the link to apply for the entrance exam.
- Fill in the required details like personal, mailing, academic and guardian details which are required to apply for the entrance exam
- Then, the candidate is required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as in the prescribed format
- After that go through the payment gateway and make the payment through debit card or credit card or through e-challan of HDFC bank or Canara bank or ICICI bank or Syndicate bank
- After making the payment of fee, the candidates are suggested to take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it with themselves for the future use
- Valid Contact Number and E-mail ID
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment Details
- Photograph of prescribed format
- Scanned signature of the candidate in the prescribed format
Ways to submit the application form-
First of all go to the official portal on the official website to apply for the registration of application form. Read all the instructions and fill the form and submit it. Make the payment of the application form of the entrance exam and upload all the required documents and download the confirmation page and take the printout of the form.
Application form Correction-
Candidates those who have made the mistakes or want to do the correction in the application form will get a chance to make the corrections in their filled entries. The correction window will be open for two weeks in the second half of January, 2017. This will be the last chance to make correction in the application form of the entrance exam, so the candidates are advised to make the correction with the concentration
No candidate without the admit card will be allowed to appear for the JEE MAINS 2017 entrance exam as it is mandatory to be carried. Admit card will be issued once after the successful registration and submission of the application form for the entrance exam.
For more updates and information on JEE Main, you can visit www.motachashma.com