Many times we begin a diet and felt listless, and without lack of energy, it is always necessary that all the changes you’re experiencing when it comes to losing weight, they are supervised by a professional, who know well as guide us, so that not abandon the plan.
There are certain habits that can correct and accompanying of healthy eating and regular physical activity can help significantly.
Tips to keep Energy
- Do not skip meals , eat at irregular intervals alter energy levels, it lowers levels of blood sugar and increases insulin production and increases the feeling of hunger , it is best to eat small portions every 3 hours.
- Plan your food, prepare meals that combine proteins, lean meats, legumes, fresh fruits, cereals, this will help balance the amount of nutrients ingested dose and ensures proper power.
- Increase your intake of protein , in contrast to popular belief, this does not increase your weight but that causes a feeling of fullness, because they are a source of energy, opt for yogurt, cheese, egg, always lean.
- Assemble an emergency kit, if you often tempted during the day always receive rich and powerful nutrients that help satisfy their hunger, as fresh routes dry, dehydrated, and cereal bars. etc.
- Be wise when it comes to eating away from home, in this case choose the less calorie alternatives such as chicken garnished with salad instead of pasta with rich sauces
- Give yourself 30 minutes of movement every day, engage in any activity that is to your liking, walking, dancing, biking, jogging and fitness, exercise increases the feeling of physical well-being and energy, and help maintain active metabolism , reduces stress and improves mood.
- Drink water, if we do not drink enough water then your circulation will be reduced and therefore have less oxygen your muscles making you feel tired, then, make the purpose of taking at least 1 litre of water each day. Also consume plenty of water while exercising for you to stay energized.
- Do not be sitting for a long time , sitting too long tends to make you feel tired and lazy, then make a point to get up and walk around after sitting for 30 to 60 minutes to recharge your energy levels.
If you are unsure of certain procedures when feeding, please consult your dietician or nutritionist trusted.