Australia is one of the most popular destinations for international students because it offers great benefits from study and work. Australia is a world leader in vocational education also and training. There are more than 500,000 students from more than 200 countries studying in Australia every year. If you are considering studying English go to the land of the “Aussies”, following are some reasons to make your bags:
- Australia is one of the 15 safest countries in the world: The Global Peace Index (GPI), created by the Institute for Economics and Peace, analyses 162 countries from 23 indicators, positioned to Australia in the Top 15. It has very low rates of delinquency and riots, and very strict controls on gun ownership to promote a safe environment.
- English is your native language: There is no better way to achieve rapid mastery of a language to immerse yourself in a culture of English and surround yourself with it. Australia is one of those ideal destinations for immersion
- High standards of training in English: English courses in Australia are modern and teachers are highly qualified to teach (must keep alive their accreditations and adhere to strict requirements) and have one of the best telecommunications systems in the world.
- The living costs are cheaper: According to the official website of the Government of Australia for foreigners, Study in Australia, the cost of living is cheap. A shared weekly rent is 56 € to 174 €, while a shelter or pension has an estimated cost of between 56 € and 93 €. With regard to other expenses, if you buy products from the market and one day you eat out of the house, the weekly amount is € 56 to 139 €, services such as gas and electricity are between € 42 and € 70 a week, phone and Internet can cost between 14 € and 35 €, depending on use, and public transport consuming between 7 € and 35 € a week
- Visas are flexible and very useful: If you take a course of fewer than 12 weeks, the visitor visa covers up to 12 weeks of study, so you do not need to apply for a student visa. On the other hand, if you apply for student scholarships, the document allows you to work up to 20 hours a week
- The weather is fabulous and very diverse: Australia offers many opportunities to travel and experience territories within the country that have hardly been colonized. It also has a wide variety of climates, from warm and humid tropical forests to arid deserts. This also allows sports of all types
- A very open multicultural society: Australia has a very harmonious and friendly society. They greatly value their cultural diversity and sophistication provided by international students. This added value you bring makes sure you are very welcome and that you achieve generate valuable contacts
- More scholarship opportunities: As this is a country that has recently begun to attract international students, today offers great opportunities to study there, even more than the United Kingdom or United States If you want to get a scholarship to study in Melbourne, one of the favourites for the students of the world according to the cities ranking QS Best Student Cities, go Study Australia, in collaboration with Universia, offers you the chance to win a scholarship tickets Plane included, to study English in Melbourne.
Eddie has always aimed for corporate life but never at the expense of his passions. Creative writing at Essay help online from UK writers has always been his cup of tea and this improved his writing skills to a significant extent.