Different types of bags are used to store different items and one such kind of bag that is used for storing diapers is the diaper bag for dads. A lot of dad find it difficult to clean the diaper bags, following the mentioned 7 tips can help you clean the diaper bags in the best way possible.
- The first and the formenost point before you actually start cleaning your diaper bag is to empty the bag completely. No matter if the bag just contains diapers, no matter even if you are cleaning it with just a piece of wet cloth, the bag is supposed to be emptied first and only then it can be cleaned. Make sure that you do not leave even a single piece of diaper or any other thing inside the diaper bags.
- Mixing up soap and water in a bowl will help you mix both in a good proportion. Once your solution of soap and water is ready you can use it to clean the diaper bag. Make sure that the solution is a diluted one having more of water and slightly less of the soap solution.
- Now, you will need a clean cloth or a towel for cleaning the bag. You will have to dip the towel or the cloth well inside the soap solution. Dip it in such a way that it takes up the soap solution well enough. It is noteworthy here, that the cloth shouldn’t be dripping wet, you can squeeze it to remove the entire extra solution from the cloth or the towel.
- In the next step you need to wipe the bag thoroughly from the exteriors. This trick works quite well in bags made up of almost every type of cloth. Also, a majority of the stains and marks are present on the exterior of the bag. Therefore, cleaning it thoroughly but not very roughly is advised.
- Once you are done with the exteriors of the bag, you can now move on to the interiors as well. The interior area of the bag will be soft and cushiony. The interior area will not have much of stains on them and therefore, no hard treatments are required on the same.
- After doing this, if you feel that there are certain tough stains that are not going away with simple soap solution wipes, the you should jump on to something harder and more effective. Firstly, what you can do is rub the place having more amount of stain in a more harder way and in circular motions. After doing so, if the stain still persists, you can use a solution made up of water along with the baking soda. Baking soda is an amazing reagent for the removal of tough stains from different spots on the bag.
- Using old toothbrushes is an option that many have tried and have succeeded in cleaning the bags too. You can try using the toothbrushes along with some cleaning material or powder for the purpose of cleaning the bag both from outside as well as inside.
Cleaning bags is always a fuss and it gets even more fussier when we talk about the diaper bags. Following the above mentioned 7 tips for cleaning the diaper bags will help you in an effective and throughout cleaning of the diaper bag.