Tattoo eyebrows, heard of them yet? If not then you are missing on a fast-growing trend all over the world. I know, I know you must be thinking, what kind of crazy fashion trend is the tattooed eyebrows, but I don’t blame you. Hearing of tattoos does not come with the feeling that is natural or subtle to look at especially if it is tattoo eyebrows we are talking about. Despite all these facts, you would be surprised to know that getting your eyebrows tattooed is a trend that is growing at a fast pace. Let us look, what is making this a rage that it is now a day.
1. Get a permanent fix: As we all know not everybody is gifted with the perfect features. Eyebrows are no exception, some people might have very thin or nearly no eyebrows on their face. Relying on sketching and darkening your eyebrows everytime you step out can be a daunting process. So who would not want a permanent fix from this everyday task. Tattoo eyebrows do just that, once tattooed the effect lasts for about one to two years. So now you do not have time on outlining your eyebrow for every occasion you have to get out of your house for a dinner or party.
2. Get what you want: How many times you have to explain to your beautician that how she should do your eyebrows while you sit there for threading. Everytime I suppose, and if I may ask is it a pleasant result at the end of the process, well no I suppose *wink*. When you get your eyebrows tattooed by a good browologist or eyebrow tattoo artist he will first start with threading your eyebrows and then outlining a shape based on what suits your face and how you want it to look. The outline is filled with the ink, but only after the application of the numbing ointment to reduce the pain. So now you have the brows that suit you without explaining it to your beautician at the end of every week.
3. It is less painful: Threading can be a painful process procedure for some, while for some it might be just as painful as a mosquito bite. The eyebrow tattoo whereas is same for all, little pain with great results. As the tattoo artist uses a numbing ointment on your brow area and leaves it to sink in, it reduces the experience to at most as just a gentle scratching sensation in that area. Also the procedure takes 15-20 minutes to the maximum. Yes that is the only time taken in transforming your look.
4. They look more natural: Okay if you are a pro at defining and outlining your eyebrows you can still argue, but then that requires a lot of skill and time. What about the ones who are not a pro at it end up with brows that look extra dark and fake? If done by a good tattoo artist the tattoo eyebrows look more natural and add to your look. So invest smartly here.
5. Even your favourite celebs have it: Yes that is true, even the most celebrities have opted for this treatment to maintain their beauty and add to their look. Check out the list of celebrities with tattooed celebrities and get inspired.
Tattoo eyebrows are gaining popularity, so it is quite obvious many will try to make a profit out of this flourishing business. So do not fall prey to low prices and fancy advertisements. Research well before you decide to visit an artist. Happy eyebrows to you.