If you plan to travel to Mexico, but you’re still not quite sure where you want to go, there are several amazing options to choose from. It’s all about knowing what you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to spend. If you need a little help narrowing your options down, here are five great vacation spots in Mexico.
- Las Hadas Manzanillo Golf Resort. If you love to golf, this is the Mexican vacation for you. With gorgeous, expansive views of the Pacific Ocean, romantic white-stucco homes, and endless wind-swept palm trees, this resort is a true slice of paradise. You may recognize these beaches, as they were made famous by Bo Derek in the film 10, and you’ll feel just as glamorous as she was as you overlook the beaches of the Mexican Riviera.
- If you want a classic Mexican vacation, filled with impressive architecture, exciting cliff diving, and the amazing charm that attracted the likes of many 1950s film stars, then Acapulco is the place for you. You can stay at the Fairmont Acapulco Princess, which was constructed to resemble an Aztec temple and is filled with beautiful, intimate rooms, surrounded by lush foliage and white, sandy beaches.
- Puerto Vallarta. Surrounded by tall, supple coconut palms, Puerto Vallarta is a fantastic vacation spot for those who love boating, deep-sea fishing, and scuba diving. In these clear, warm waters, you’ll see bright, tropical fish, and coral reefs that are simply breathtaking. Ask your travel agent at Happy Gringo Travel to book you a reservation in one of the guest rooms at the Westin Resort and Spa, and you’ll be surrounded by vivid, tile mosaics that are as awe-inspiring as the sea life.
- Cabo San Lucas. Located at the tip of the Baja peninsula, Cabo San Lucas has been a favorite of many world travelers, and for good reason. From the amazing golf courses, to the magical times you’ll spend swimming with the dolphins, to the luxurious spas, to the incredible fine-dining, it’s almost impossible to have a bad time in Cabo. This former fishing town has become one of the most coveted vacation locales in the world, and with the sun shining all year round, there’s never a bad time to visit. Rent a kayak or sailboat, and explore the pristine blue waters, just don’t forget to plan a snorkeling trip, because you won’t want to miss out on one of the largest reefs in the world.
- From the reasonably priced all-inclusive hotels, to the gorgeous Mayan ruins, to the luxurious spa hotels, Cancun is a favorite for travelers who want to get the most for their money. You don’t have to spend a whole lot to experience all the excitement and adventure of a paradise vacation in Mexico. You can do things low-key and eat fresh, delicious street food on a dime, or you can dress to the nines and enjoy some of the best fine dining that the resorts have to offer. There’s something for everyone, and there’s never a dull moment in Cancun.