Through pictures we capture time and cherish memories. Our life is captivated with numerous joyous moments which are comprehended pragmatically. Preserving such moment adds on to one’s happiness and time and again such memories dwindle our pain and stress away from us, ensuring to relive the past. One such moment is the occasion of a “Wedding”. A Wedding comprises of a tickle and joy of laughter , a sweet fragrance of love and affection and the anathema of bidding farewell. Nevertheless, the complete occasion is full of fun and enjoyment , and a lot of memories from the wedding day is well preserved in the form of photo books and albums.
With the technological advancements and considering the current scenario, the bride and groom have a variety of new options for storing wedding memories, starting from the traditional photo albums to no-print / (DIY)digital photo books.
Both Photo Books and Photo Albums are worthy Wedding keepsakes that contains photos and text, narrating your fairytale wedding and its associated events. The major difference between a Photo Album and Photo Book is in technology,paper and other materials used for printing them. The contrast among the finished goods is phenomenal when it comes to quality and durability analysis.
The Ideology Behind Photo Books
Most of the Photo books are printed by digital press on varied sizes of printing paper. These are also fully customizable with numerous photo effects, custom text and varied covers can also be integrated with the same.
The chronological order of the various photo book sizes are as follows:
Generally the Photo Books are available in a wide range of options starting from soft covers, photo covers, leather cover, false-leather cover etc. Additionally, the photo book pages are either regular or lay flat.
Photograph books are made with the following scope of variations:
- Soft cover – cover printed on paper, book pages printed on general paper and bound with staples
- Photograph cover – hard photograph cover, book pages printed on normal paper, normally bounced through immaculate gorging (sort of sticking) or sown/sewed
- Leatherette cover– a sort of fake material, book pages printed on general paper, ordinarily either impeccable gorging (kind of sticking) or sewn/sewed
- Lay flat paper – wedding photograph books are bound utilizing an altogether different engineering than standard distributed books, in which the paper stands out and doesn’t lay flat, unless an unique and more extravagant lay flat paper is utilized.
Nevertheless, lay flat paper makes a tremendous test when you need to make and present a panoramic picture, place pictures crosswise over pages, or expand a foundation over two pages (lying flat). Not very many organizations permit this peculiarity, which is an excellent and truly vital when outlining a professional wedding book.
- Authentic Leather cover — There are various types of leather covers available. Once can find a long list of such covers on the Internet .
Store your unforgettable memories from the wedding night. Capture each and every breathtaking and captivating moment and store them forever in the form of your photobooks.
One of Best Wedding Planners — South Florida Weddings