Isn’t it always better to start a bit early than being too late? Because just like everything else, life insurance policies too cost more and more as we grow up. We find hundreds of plans & policies offered by insurance companies, but we never get decisive enough to finalize which policy would be best to invest our hard-earned money and make the lives of our dependents financially protected and secure.
This is where our biggest liberator is put into service – the Life Insurance Calculator. The Life Insurance Calculator is a specially delineated tool, which helps us choose and invest in the best suited Term Life Insurance plan, according to our needs. The credits and benefits offered by the policies in return of the imputed income are the best and the most relevant to choose from when it’s executed with the help of Life Insurance Calculator.
A Life Insurance Calculator surely helps us weigh the pros and cons of all the insurance policies put up to a list. Below enlisted are few of the sum and benefits one receives rendering to the insurance policies.
• It’s a simple and straightforward technique to adjudicate tailor-made insurance policies, based upon one’s monthly earnings.
• It decides whether the premiums are taxable, with respect to the insured amount. Keep in mind, that the premium should be at least 10% of the insured amount for it to be tax-free.
• The Life Insurance Calculator is an unsophisticated, free service offered by most of the insurance firms, making it equally beneficial and time-convenient. So you can reach out to a wide range of policies in the comfort of your palm.
• No photo IDs or address proof are required – just a set of personal details, such as date of birth, monthly salary, etc. are to be input. And, the Life Insurance Calculator will point out the best fit hand-picked insurance policies for you.
• Restrains you from making blind decisions over choosing the relevant insurance policy.
How does it analyze?
The actual attributes of an insurance policy with respect to the quotes of the policy are calculated by the Life Insurance Calculator using proper analysis of the details provided by the insurer. The premium charged depends upon the details of the insurer (most probably his age and health). The Life Insurance Calculator basically acts as an ultra portable actuary, which statistically analyze the insurer’s details to ensure the best-in-class alternative being displayed to the user.
Does the Life Insurance Calculator ensure for all age groups?
Yes, starting from 18 years of age and above, anyone can get insured with a policy. Based upon one’s age, the Life Insurance Calculator gathers the data restricted to a certain age and displays the right amount one should invest in a Life Insurance policy along with the insured sum his survivors could receive.
What about the imputed income?
Life Insurance ensures tax-free benefits over a certain limit of total insured amount. If the insured amount tends to be less than the limit, the premiums will be taxed with respect to the tax percent levied by the insurance company. The limit, too, is determined by the insurance companies. Many Life Insurance Calculators provide facility to display the imputed income, based upon statistical information. The imputed amount varies in each age group depending upon various details provided by the insurer such as occupation and medical instabilities, and which comply with the national tax reforms (initiated by RBI).
Thus, the Life Insurance Calculator assures the best within minutes. With this tool, you don’t have to worry anymore about how to secure the exquisite and priceless future of your loved ones. Since the future doesn’t wait and the past doesn’t regret, we need to make the best decision today to make generations ahead of us happy.