Generally known as Cow ghee or Grass Fed Ghee is made from the milk of cows which are fed only on fresh green grass. Grass fed ghee is a healthy alternative to butter offers all the wonderful flavors of butter. Grass fed ghee is packed with vitamins A, D, K, and E, as well as fatty acids with sugar-free content which lead to some interesting health benefits only ingredient, is milk nothing else added to it.
. No added salt
. No colors
. No flavor
Grass fed ghee is a versatile oil in the kitchen because it adds a buttery flavor but with the shelf life of cooking oils, it is strong and more vibrant, unlike butter it does not melt and have a high smoking point of 485°F with which it can be your good traveling buddy.
Benefits of Grass Fed Ghee
- Helps in Digestion:- Grass-fed ghee helps in improving digestion by stimulating secret secretion of stomach acid it is also rich in butyric acid which helps in lowering inflammation and helps in digesting the food.
- The balance of Vata, Pitta & Kapha – In Ayurveda, it is one of the rare substance that helps in balance Vata and pitta which helps in low down the aging.
- Provides Calories and Energy:- With 450KJ of energy as per one teaspoonful of grass-fed ghee is nutritional energy content high making it is a storehouse of energy the fatty acid present in ghee can be directly absorbed into liver and burnt as energy.
- Give nice lustrous appearance to the skin:- Grass-fed ghee helps in giving the lustrous appearance to the skin as well as it is also beneficial for eyes and hair.
- Supply Nourishment to the Body: The Cow Ghee (Grass Fed Ghee) is also renowned for its qualities of nourishing the skin and hairs, people often use it as a remedy for the treatment of burns and rashes.
- Strengthen the Hair: We all have seen our grandmothers putting cow ghee on their scalp as it provided essential oils to the scalp and prevent flaky scalp.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Cow Ghee or to be very specific, “Grass Fed Ghee” is an amazing source of antioxidants like butyric acid, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) and K2. These Antioxidants posses some good anti-cancer and immunity building properties. So, eating grass fed ghee means NO CANCER and GOOD IMMUNITY.
- NO Constipation: A spoon full of grass-fed ghee with lukewarm water before bed can relieve you from the irritating problem of constipation.
These are just a few of the benefits of grass-fed ghee on the human body, buy your first grass-fed ghee packet by yourself and find out more about the amazing benefits of this amazing replacement of Butter!