Vancouver cleaning services professionals ask, “If time is money, what’s your time worth?” One of the most frequently cited reasons for not hiring a house cleaner is money – house cleaning costs too much. But maybe you’re not being as economical as you think.
Who needs a House Cleaner?
A professional house cleaning services Victoria team (or individual) can free up time for many people:
- Men and women who work 40+ hours a week and have little rest and recreation time after hours.
- People who are not able to easily care for their homes as they would prefer.
- Families with busy adults and active children.
- Individuals who work from home.
- Students with busy study/work schedules.
Dirty House Problems
A house that is not regularly and properly cleaned creates problems:
- Dirt and dust build-up is unsanitary (particularly in the bathrooms and kitchen). Over time, the build-up can attract undesirable bug and rodent visitors.
- Dust and dirt can create or aggravate respiratory problems. If allowed to build up, dust and dirt can become a breeding ground for such pollutants as airborne mould.
- Clutter is unsightly and unsafe. Items left in main traffic areas are a safety risk if the house needs to be quickly evacuated; they are trip hazards in the making for small children and people who have mobility challenges.
- A dirty house is time and energy wasteful. It takes more time and energy to clean up very messy and dirty conditions than it would to clean on a regular basis.
A Gift to be Simple, a Gift to be Clean
Think of a clean home as a gift to yourself that simplifies and benefits your life in many ways:
- You can sleep in.
- Spend more time with family and friends (or relax in peaceful privacy).
- You and your home are healthier.
- Guests will find your home is a more welcoming and pleasant place to visit.
The cleaning services Vancouver professionals can provide standard cleaning services like vacuuming, dusting, bathroom and kitchen cleaning. Tasks like oven or refrigerator cleaning, wiping down cupboard shelving, or scrubbing tile grouting may not need to be done on as frequent a basis. However, they do need to be periodically done for the overall cleanliness of the home.
Think about the time it takes to regularly and properly clean your home. Now, think about the extra tasks that should be done on a periodic basis. All of that cleaning eats into your precious time and energy. What are the other things you need to, want to, or should be doing? Finally, ask yourself once more: what’s your time worth?
Claim your time. Outsource your cleaning tasks to Vancouver cleaning services.