If you have to purchase fireworks, and particularly if you are looking for artillery shell fireworks for sale, then it is very important that you know the rules and regulations associated with that. That is not to spoil your fun, but rather quite the opposite. While you can find artillery shell fireworks at discounted prices, it is a more expensive type of firework and the last thing you want is for it to be taken away from you because you weren’t allowed to use it at all.
Why Rules Are in Place for Those Looking for Artillery Shell Fireworks for Sale
Some people feel as if things are over regulators nowadays. Fireworks have been a staple part of celebrations for hundreds of years and people are annoyed at the fact that there are now so many rules that stop this from being possible. However, consider:
- A 47 year-old man who sustained blunt trauma to the back of his head and died. This happened when a consumer mortar firework was set off against the back of his head.
- A 12 year old boy who was shooting Roman candles and Bottle rockets and a shell was tossed at him. It was ignited and a blowout happened, hitting the 12 year old in the breast bone and subsequently killing him.
- A 41 year old man let fireworks in front of some 150 people. For his finale, there was a failure to detonate. The man looked inside the tube when the device ignited, striking him in the face. He died as a result of the blunt force trauma.
- A 25-year-old man died as a result of a fire caused by homemade illegal fireworks. Unfortunately, much of these illegal fireworks were purchased online.
How to Be Safe
When you do your research, it is possible to purchase perfectly legal and a safe as possible fireworks, including artillery shell fireworks. However, you must be responsible and make sure that you use fireworks in such a way that you do not cause danger to you and your surroundings. This means:
- Understanding that fireworks are not toys and children should not play with them, not even with sparklers.
- Older children can use fireworks such a sparklers but only if properly supervised.
- Fireworks should always be set off outside, away from dry leaves, houses, and any other flammable material.
- Always keep a bucket of water with you two pour on any fireworks that do not ignite or that start to explode.
- If a firework malfunctions, do not try to re-light it.
- Make sure you only light your fireworks when everybody is out of the way.
- Do not place fireworks in metal or glass containers.
- Make sure any unused fireworks are away from sources of heat.
- If you store fireworks, do so in a cool dry area.
- Always follow the instructions of your fireworks and adhere to the local laws.
- Do not try to make homemade fireworks or experiment with anything you buy.